Congratulations! You are all registered for the free Christmas Crafts Sewing Summit.
➡️ GET LIFETIME ACCESS ⬅️
The free registration allows you to watch the videos live on the day only (2-6 November).
The All Access Pass gives you access to watch the videos from the Christmas Crafts Summit whenever you like.
Watch as many replays as you like, tune in when suits you best, bookmark your favorites to watch over and over.
Here’s a quick reminder of all the things you’ll be making…
“It was wonderful! Worth the money for the all access pass. Cannot wait until next year!” – Margaret Miller
“This was fun, very informative and worth the time. Make time to watch the videos several times to make sure you don’t miss anything.” – Anna
“Inspirational, presenters easy to listen to and watch, inspired and motivated me to get my machine out and start sewing again ” – Marilyn
“This sewing summit was the best. I would get the all access so you can go back it you need a refresher or just want to watch again. Well worth the cost for sure.” – Veronica Marler
“I would highly recommend it! With the great variety of tutorials you offered there is something for everyone.” – Heather
SNEAK PEEK: Get Unlimited Replays & Lifetime Access To All This And More…
All classes go live at 9am EST on their specific day and will be live for 24 hours.
Monday 2nd Nov
- Christmas Drawstring Gift Bag by Matt Gage
- Christmas Gifts Sew Along Free Patterns from New Horizons by Katrina Pound
- Wooded Wonderful by Stephanie Troemel
- Joyful Joyful Decorations by Nicki Hibbits
Tuesday 3rd Nov
- Reversible Holiday Banner by Amy Nicole
- Learn the basics of Foundation Paper with Santa Hats by Victoria Peat
- Scrappy Christmas Tree Ornament by Shankari Paradee
- Creating a Candy Stripes Apron by Audrey Mann & Diane Brinton
Wednesday 4th Nov
- Sew-along Yuletide Stocking by Tori James
- Flannel Throw Blanket and Pillow with Faux Fur Trim by Connie Lusto
- Christmas Stocking Sew Along With Fun Embellishments by Emily Thompson
- Three Fabric Christmas Decorations by Amanda Uhrig
Thursday 5th Nov
- Holiday Mug Rug Pattern by Chelsea Briner
- Quilted Christmas Ornament Ball by Vanessa Salatino
- Sweet Maggie Doll Tutorial by Shauna Wightman
- A Christmas Fabric Wreath & Fun Upcycling Ornaments by Randie Dodman
Friday 6th Nov
- Travel Game Set: Checkers by Betsy Koestler
- Making Yo Yo Christmas Trees by Lisa Amundson
- Christmas Tutorial by Chaney Mobley
Who You’ll Be Learning From:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
When is it? The Christmas Crafts Sewing Summit is online on Mon 2nd, Tues 3rd, Wed 4th, Thu 5th and Fri 6th November, 2020.
What time is it? If you are registered, on each day of the summit you will receive an email at 9am EST (USA) time with the link for that day. All of the day’s videos will be on that link and will be free to watch for 24 hours.
Where is it? Online! You can watch on your computer, tablet or phone from anywhere in the world.
How much is it? The Summit is FREE. Each class will be available online all day during the Summit to watch for free. Then after that, the videos will go into the All Access Portal. If you have an All Access Pass, you can watch or re-watch anytime you like.
Can I watch the replay? Unlimited replays anytime are only included in the All Access Pass. If you’d like to catch a reply, you’ll need to purchase an All Access Pass.
What is the All Access Pass? If you want to watch any of the classes after the Summit, you’ll need to purchase the All Access Pass. It’s currently $39 USD (with over $1,000 in value!). The price does go up the closer to the summit we get so make sure to grab yours early. A currency convertor is here for other currencies.
What will I learn? Each class is listed above on the day it will be on. They’re jam packed with content & we can’t wait to share them with you!
How long is each class? The average is 30min to 1hr long. Some are longer or shorter depending on the topic.
Are the videos closed captioned / subtitled? Yes.
How does it work? After you register, you’ll get a welcome email confirming your place. Then on the day you’ll receive an email with a link to watch each class. Just click the link and watch ? You’ll be able to use a phone, tablet or computer, whatever is easiest for you.
Will I need to buy anything to do the classes? No. For a few of the classes you’ll need to download some free pattern pieces (links are included where to get these from). But you won’t need to buy any other patterns.
What fabric & supplies will I need? Each class lists the fabric & supplies you’ll need. Most it’s just fabric, scissors and a ruler… or even just a notepad & pen if it’s a theory class.